- Click the ‘browse products available’ tab on the left hand side of the page to view products without registering for a login ID and password. (Note: You will not be able to order stock without registering first, only browse.)
- Click on the ‘categories’ link at the top left of the screen.
- Click any category which you would like to browse.
- Click on a sub category you would like to browse.
- The items available in your chosen section should now be in view on the screen.
- To view the product images, position your cursor over the item code number which you will find to the left of the item description in the ‘code/picture’ column, or you can simply click on the item description to view the image. You will also see a price, pack size and stock available column to the right of the item description.
- You can also type in your item description (e.g. Jelly Beans) in the search bar which you will find to the top right of the page.
Online Ordering Step-by-Step Guide
- Click on the ‘apply for a password’ tab at the bottom of the ‘new users’ box.
- A box (right) will then pop up which says ‘password request’.
- Fill in the required details asked for;
Full address (in the comments box)
- Press submit.
- Your details will then be sent to one of our committed staff who will then contact you via email to confirm your new username and password so you can start ordering online.